ML63 AMG 700hp 5.5 BiTurbo
Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG W166, Engine: 5.5ltr V8 Biturbo M157
Hi there... horse power loving AMG car fanatics,
We are currently working on an ML63 AMG Performance Pack (2012)
Our customer has asked us to get the true performance out of the M157 twin turbo engine.
Therefore we are undertaking the following upgrades:
- Full ECU re-map
- Supply & install true down pipes (for maximum exhaust flow)
- Supply & install High Flow Performance Airfilters
- Remove Carbon builtup on intake manifold
- Remove first and second Catalyzers (reduction of back pressure from exhaust gasses)
- Re-map ECU for CAT removal
- Removal of the resonator and replace with 3' stainless steel pipe
After the upgrade we will perform a second Power Run on the Dyno to measure the full effects of the upgrade, and to
fine tune the ECU re-map.
When we are fully satisfied with the upgrade results we will release a full detailed report to go with the car back to the customer.